- Sturdy and ergonomic floral scissors with outstanding sharpness. Long-loved floral scissors by florists
- Features ergonomic grip that prevents fatigue of hands, and a body structure that does not break easily
- Materials: Stainless steel (Blades) , Elastomer Resin (Handle)
- Special forefinger grip easy to grasp, doesn't wear out your hand and anti-skidding,portable and lightweight,The appearance is very delicate.
- Ideal for garden plants flower pruning, Also can used for crafts, fabrics, paper.Wipe off the leaves and sludge from the scissors with a cloth dampened with a small amount of oil (Motor oil or lubricating oil) after each use. Apply some mechanical oil to the surface to keep it shiny and sharp.
Perfect for encouraging healthy growth on plants and flowers, the precision blades on CYRUS Micro-Tip Pruning Snips are ideal for shaping, repetitive trimming and intricate snips. Precise, Micro-Tip blades cut all the way to the tip for clean, healthy cuts in tight spaces, while fully hardened, stainless steel blades with a precision-ground edge stay sharp – even through heavy use. Awarded the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation, these snips also feature an Easy Action spring that gently opens the blades after every cut to help reduce hand fatigue derived from repetitive cuts – especially helpful for gardeners with arthritis or limited hand strength. Additionally, comfortable handles feature Softgrip touchpoints for enhanced comfort and control, while an easy-open lock and blade cover protects blades for safe transport and storage.